terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

Sobre amizade e esperança!


About Friendship and Hope!

I knew a person, a different person!
She does not think only in herself
She is lovely and friendly
And has a beautiful smile!
For many days I could stay with her!
Together we could smile and cry.
Inquiring ourselves we shared
Our experiences, our dreams,
Our fears and our lives!
I have learned a lot with her
Her name is Hope!
Hope is her name, hope is her life!
Hope is what moves her, each day, every time!
Hope is in her eyes, in her heart, and in her smile!
Hope is in her hands and also in her mind!
Now, what am I going to do?
I cannot live without Hope anymore!
Fortunately, I have learned that Hope cannot live alone
Hope needs the others to be stronger and happier!
Now we are friends and all I would like to say is:
I will be always here with my friendship and my affection!
Come on, Hope! Look to the future!
There are so many people waiting for us!
Maybe together we can help them to find
More hope, more life and more peace!

By Naildir
I wrote this poem to Lenora LeMay, a special person that taught me to see the Hope with new eyes!
Edmonton, Nov. 28, 2008.

Nenhum comentário: