quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

Celebrando o inverno!

The Winter!

The winter is coming, people say me
You must be prepared for gray and windy days!
The winter is coming! What can it bring to me?
Snow, cold, windy...maybe, another kind of beauty, I think.

The winter is coming! People remember me!
What can we learn with it? The most important thing,
It is time to be close, quite and just wait and see
We can learn a lot with it!

The winter arrived! People say me!
Now I can see the snow and
The most beautiful white I have never seen!
Now I can understand what the winter can teach me

It is not time to plant. It is only time to be quiet,
To think and reflect about everything!
Just wait and see! The winter is weaving
A new season, with new flowers, new dreams!

Edmonton, Nov. 11, 2008
My special remembrance first’s snow day!

Nenhum comentário: